Thursday, January 17, 2013

Best Laid Plans

This was the plan for January: 
But thanks to the flu, this is what happened:



Almost two weeks of no somatics, no gym, no stickers in the day planner :(
Yesterday was my first workout.  Okay, walk. Well, if we're being honest, it was a mosey.  Hopefully tomorrow I'll work up to a stroll ;)
At least I got this out of the way before the new semester and new job begin.  This semester shouldn't be too bad; Human Nutrition and Math for Clinical Calculations.  

As for the nursing school plan, (Plan Q.3 I think), I'm on the fence as to whether it would make sense to  postpone for a semester, due to little things like being out of work for so long and having to spend the summer taking pathophysiology.   Plan Q.4 would mean having about a year to work, having the summer off, and taking a less compressed version of pathophysiology in the fall, and starting the nursing program in the spring.  Q.4 is saner, but Q.3 has the 'getting on with it' thing in its favor. And the realization that I'm going to be 50 this year makes the 'getting on with it' thing seem quite reasonable.

I have until the Fall application deadline of March 29th to make up my mind....


No comments: