Thursday, November 29, 2007

why the hell am i still up?

it's 11:13pm. i've been up since 5am, worked all day, went to the chiropractor, went to my second job, which miraculously ended really early. i got home at 10:10, just slightly after my normal bedtime. do i go to bed? no, i start going to my 2 pages, judy's page, ginger's 2 pages - wtf. i need to go to bed. i have a busy day tomorrow. not only do i do my work, i make sure other people are doing theirs. somehow, without ever meaning to, despite lacking the official title, i am a sous chef. a very tired sous chef. who has finally wound down enough to go to bed.

1 comment:

disabled account said...

This page is incredible! You really do open up your writing when you know nobody you know, except me, will be reading it. I especially love the solstice photo.

I replied to your comment on my page. I'll always do that, just so ya know. XOXO

Good night.